Makes: 1 loaf
Prep time: 30 mins
Rise time: 1 hour
Bake time: 55 mins at 375 degrees
3 1/3 cups of all-purpose, gluten-free flour (XO Baking Co AP flour OR Bob Red Mills AP flour)
3 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum
1/2 cup cane sugar, or coconut sugar
1 tsp sea salt
1 Tbs flax, whole
2 1/4 tsp of yeast
1/2 cup warm water
2 eggs (if doubling recipe use 3 eggs in total)
1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup coconut milk
1) Place yeast in 1/2 cup warm water; stir and let set. Grease bread pan.
2) Add remaining dry ingredients into a separate bowl. Stir all ingredients together.
3) In another bowl beat eggs with coconut milk and olive oil.
4) Add yeast to dry ingredients & fold into dry ingredients.
5) Slowly poor liquid into dry ingredients, folding into mixture until it is a sticky dough.
6) Place dough in greased pan, cover with dish towel and let rise for 1 hour.
7) Preheat oven 20 minutes at 375 before dough is done rising. When done, place pan in oven and let bake for 55 minutes. Top of loaf should be golden brown. Test with toothpick before removing from oven.
8) Remove from oven. Place on cooling rack 12 minutes after removing and let cool completely before eating.